Sunday, November 4, 2007

Virgin Blog - Introduction

Well... Here we go.

This is my first official blog!!! My wife has become completely addicted to this and says that it is a great way to express thoughts, opinions and to generally get things off her chest.

For me, I think it will help get stuff out of my head even if documenting what craziness is coming from my brain ;)

So... With that said, Let me introduce myself. I am happily married to a beautiful woman who is carrying our 1st child. We are at 15 wks and are so excited to become parents!!!

We are both musicians at heart although neither of us make a living that way. We are in a band together where she sings and I play the bass and we both share in the writing. Unfortunately, we lost our drummer to med school recently... Pretty good timing though as the wife can't really be playing the smokey joints that requires.

I work in IT and just switched from development / architecture to sales. Been an interesting transition and I can already say that I truly enjoy the travel and customer relationship building piece of sales, BUT I am already missing the brain workouts required to do the heavy coding and architecture of these complicated systems.

I have been in the Medical IT arena since I graduated and let me tell you... if you like to work your mind; this is a great way to do it. The complexities of the business logic are extreme, but I really love the extreme challenges that come with that ever-changing territory.

Anyway... I will continue to share my thoughts as randomly as they occur and I hope to find others that were given an over-analytical mind that works constantly... trying desperately to figure out the great complexities of this world we all live in!

2 comments:

Valley Girl said...

I love your wife's blog!!! I'm sure I'll like yours, too.

MC said...

Thanks! I know she and I love yours!