Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Paul Potts

So my wife and her Dad totally got me turned on to amazing singers like Andrea Bocelli as they are solid Italians through and through!!! I have loved listening to these amazing singers even though I have absolutely NO CLUE what they are saying... As my wife is obsessed with watching Oprah every day, I get to partake in the show whether I like it or not. I reluctantly admit that some of the shows and topics are very interesting and I find myself hooked to the TV when that happens.

Yesterday,
Oprah's show was about You Tube and it was AWESOME! They had the Evolution of Dance guy on there who is HILARIOUS!!! They had some couple dancing like Patrick Swayze nd then Mr Swayze shows up which I found HORRIBLE... BUT then they talk about this guy who won Britain's Got Talent, Paul Potts. They go on to say how he was a mobile phone salesman who ?secretly? sang OPERA??? What the hell? How you can be a "closet" opera singer is beyond me, but then they show is 1st audition on YouTube!!! UN-FREAKIN-BELIEVABLE!!! I mean, I got his debut CD online (on my secret Russian website where song downloads are super cheap!!! YOU WILL SO THANK ME FOR THIS!!!) and his album is really BAD-A#*!

Anyway, use the links in this post and check out the YouTube... If you love awesome singers, he'll blow you away... and if you get real lucky, maybe hook you up with the latest Nokia or Motorola!!! LOL

2 comments:

Valley Girl said...

Hey, we have something in common! I love Andrea, too!

MC said...

VG: You should check Paul out. He's pretty awesome!