Monday, November 5, 2007

Google Ads...

Well, It looks like we all need to be careful of the AI in Google Ads...

I glance at my blog this morning to find out that because I used the word "A-ffai-r" in my title to describe an occasion or event, Google thought I was speaking of ad-ultry!!! D*mn that's pretty hilarious if you ask me! I was cracking up at the fact that a Wife Sp-y ad came up on my page!!! Need a PI to dig up some dirt on your better half??? So anyway, as you see in this post, I will now have to hide any "questionable" words so when they are looked at by Google Ads, I don't get questionable crap coming up on my page.

So for all of you using Google Ads... be aware of your word usage because computers won't take anything in context and you just might find yourself advertising adul-t dia-pers if you simply say someone "depend-s" on you!!!

No comments: