Friday, November 9, 2007

Dishes Done... by hand :(

So I finally broke down and did the mound of dishes by hand as the warranty people couldn't fix the damn thing yesterday... It's been 6 days now since it crapped-out and we still haven't heard if the part can be picked up or if it will take time to order it. I know I'm just not "skilled" at washing by hand, but it took FOREVER... Anyways, here's hoping that the part is in-stock and can be installed today!!! Wish us luck! Till then... Our dishwasher is an extremely glorified drying rack...

- MC

2 comments:

Valley Girl said...

Dude! I could never get my ex to help with the dishes AT ALL!

MC said...

VG: Well, the wife and I share pretty well... She put up the massive amount of clean clothes while I did the dishes... Just took me much longer than usual!!! :-)