Monday, February 4, 2008

What a Weekend!!!

Man was this a great weekend!!!

Sat. I got out in the yard and did everything I've been putting off for months. The weather was beautiful and it felt great to get my hands dirty for a day.

Sun. my wife's Giants pulled out a win when no one thought it was possible!!! I'm not really a Giants fan, but I had to support her team as the Cowboys were out of the picture (also, the Pats really have been pricks about thinking they are the end-all-be-all in football).

I started working on the nursery for our upcoming baby boy this weekend as well!!! SO... overall, an extremely productive and awesome weekend.

....................................

I'll throw the Dumb Dares into this post and also include the weekend DD as well as today’s...

"Pretend to sign each word as you speak in a meeting."

"Go into a meeting with wet hair."

Hope everyone has an awesome Monday and great week!!!

- MC

1 comment:

~**Dawn**~ said...

Just wandered over here from Thirty-Something Bloggers. I am still a little bummed out about my Patriots (born & raised in Connecticut), and as much as I am not a fan of any Manning, I have to admit, as a football fan, that was a great game. It was exciting & I am a big fan of strong defense. That New York D made New England's offensive line look about as threatening as wet Kleenex. I can't be greedy though. There is no entitlement. Any team has the potential to win any game. And this is a charmed time to be a Boston sports fan. I feel lucky to have contending teams to follow. Now bring on some baseball! ;-)