Friday, February 1, 2008

T.G.I... Extreme Dare Friday!

Ok... this calendar has some cheesy stuff sometimes, but others are actually pretty humorous.

On Fridays, they have extreme dares so here's today's.

"Ask a colleague you don't know very well if you can move in with them for a couple of weeks if you ever have to 'disappear' for a while."

I hope everyone has a great Friday... It's a short day for me as this afternoon will be spent getting the wife's car inspected, oil changed and tires rotated... as well as a haircut as my neck is becoming a forest.

Then the weekend will be to begin preparing the nursery for our baby boy who will be here before we know it!!! AND... OF COURSE, SUPER BOWL SUNDAY where I hope for my sake that the Giant's win or my wife will be devistated and a devistated pregnant woman is not one you want to be around! :-)

-MC

2 comments:

Jax said...

J: This blog says I should ask a colleague if I can move in with them in case I ever need to disappear for a while.

Coworker: uh-huh.

J: So can I?

Coworker: Are the cops going to be at our door?

J: It doesn't specify one way or the other.

pause

Coworker: Sorry. We have dogs.

MC said...

J: That's pretty awesome that you tried it out, bummer you can't stay though. :)

My wife is a member of 20 something bloggers and she said to look for 30 something cause she has made some good OL friends through there. Glad to be a part of the group and will be sure to start reading the member blogs this weekend...

- MC